Selling your home with Edmonton HQ
Edmonton HQ home selling process:
1. Let’s have a conversation
Your motivation, timeline and goals will be discussed to establish a plan specifically for you.
2. Setting the price of your home
Neighbourhood Intelligence reports analyze how the market, community and buyers are behaving so we can set your home at the right price.
3. Getting your home ready for sale
Marketing requires strong visual interest. Your home needs to look appealing in photos as well as in person.
4.Negotiations & Communication
Along with price, there are many other factors to consider when selling your home. Communication is a very important part of the Edmonton HQ strategy. We will do our very best to get you the price you desire.
5. Finalizing the sale
From contracts to legal documents, Edmonton HQ will be by your side until the deal is finalized and a move-out date has been set.
Edmonton HQ will make the experience of selling your home exceptional. Here are some important things to know:
- Pricing your home is an art. The most significant factor in determining how quickly your home sells is the price. Deciding on that price is trickier than it seems. We can help.
- Professional negotiation is a must! We will negotiate fearlessly on your behalf and confidently deal with potential buyers, while protecting your best interests.
- Showings and paperwork are important. The best way to sell a home is to have a buyer fall in love when they walk through the door. Additionally, the legalities of selling a home require someone who can navigate the paperwork correctly and legally. We take the burden off your shoulders, by handling viewings and the paperwork required by lawyers.
- Marketing is so much more than MLS listings. Edmonton HQ markets your home to a broad audience beyond MLS Edmonton.